- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
OmniGraffle is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||Mac OS X 10.5 or later|
|Registration:||Free registration: Publisher's website|
OmniGraffle is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of OmniGraffle
|OmniGraffle Pro 5.3.6 08/11/11||Trial version||English||
|OmniGraffle Pro 5.1 Pro 03/02/11||Trial version||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
The premier diagramming application for Mac OS X
- Fixed a regression where drop shadows on objects would not print.
- Fixed a bug where shadows were not rendering properly for Mac OS X 10.5 users.
- Found a few more cases where dragging a raster image to a pixel-based canvas would place the image on non-integral pixel coordinates.
- The title of the Stencil Window should now again be localized.
- Addressed an issue that would generate errant vertex points when using the Pen Tool.
- Powerful tools
- Import Microsoft Visio VSD files
- Multiple ways to view your diagrams
- Create complex diagrams
- Expensive ($99.95)
"Nice ability to open .vsd on Mac"
For those, who'd like to make different graphs easy and fast, I recommend ConceptDraw/ConceptOffice.
- nice interface
- ability to open and edit .vsd without problem
- no problem with copy pasting into word/power point
- good stability
- poor selection of templates and preinstalled pictures/shapes
- not intuitive interface
- 08 Jan 2011
OS X doesn't come installed with software to open Microsoft Word documents. And unlike on Windows,... See more
Those of us who treat National Novel Writing Month like a highly anticipated holiday and participate... See more